[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]

New start, new ppl, new PvP, join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Quest/Member to Meiyo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doriath (GM)
Admin
Doriath (GM)

Welcome Quest/Member to Meiyo Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Quest/Member to Meiyo   Welcome Quest/Member to Meiyo I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:29 am

Welcome to Meiyo - Quel'Thalas, Meiyo is a PvP guild created by Hwangson after he left Silence and wanted to do something else, he created Meiyo and invited some friends. Later on this guild grow alot to a well organized PvP guild with alot geared members. Close to patch 3.0.0 this guild got disbanded and many PvP'ers went PvE. Now after a while i (Dustinos) decided to pick it up again and going to work this guild up again. Meiyo will be known again as Best PvP guild on Quel'Thalas with quality PvP'ers.

Not many ppl will know be by name, im pretty new to this server if you look other members in this guild, i have been in Frostmane before, and went Quel'Thalas to play with some friends. When i got here i instantly applied for Meiyo and improved myself alot from that point. Meiyo had a really nice atmosphere and it was a shame it got disbanded.

I made it myself very hard trying to get this PvP guild up again just before the new patch, but i took the risk and searched for the proper officers to help me get this sort of project active.

What i want to reach in the future, is a known and quality PvP guild with many motivated ppl and a well organized Officer build to keep the guild going. When it will get settled, there will be restrictions to join Meiyo, we like to see motivated and active members aswel as geared and skilled.

To make it not just a normal PvP guild, we will add several PvP events to the server. Some even with gold prices.

On the 11 of June we fused together with VVV (Veni Vidi Vici) this guild is formed for people with 1800+ rating. When you join meiyo you will be able to get the rating and when you have it you will be transported to VVV

Are you willing to take the challenge and join Meiyo?
Apply at the Recruitement forum
Back to top Go down
https://meiyo.forumotion.net

Welcome Quest/Member to Meiyo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas] :: Welcome-
Jump to: