[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]

New start, new ppl, new PvP, join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lummy, Feral/resto drood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lummy
Officer
Lummy

Lummy, Feral/resto drood Empty
PostSubject: Lummy, Feral/resto drood   Lummy, Feral/resto drood I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:45 am

-Character's name:Lummy

-Class :Druid

-Race :Nightelf

-Talent spec:0/36/35

-Link to Armory profile. (Please add explanations if necessary) :http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Lummy This is currently in my PvE gear, ill log of in PvP gear so it updates

-What is your Resilience? :769

-Do you have reasonable gear for any other specs than your present one?:Got PvP Gear for Balance and resto, None for feral

-Nationality : United Kingdom

-Do you understand/speak english fluently? : Yep from England =d

-Do you have a stable connection? : yeah never seems to go down

-Do you have Ventrilo? : Yep

-What are your usual playing hours (CET)? : Currently not working atm, so when i like

-Previous PvP Experience( What is your highest Arena rating?, Lifetime kills?) : 1658 Highest raiting, currently at 8758 kills

-Guild History (Only major guilds, and why you left) :PvE Guild Underworld, wasent really a fan of the 25man Raiding so had to give it a miss in the end

-Reasons for wanting to join Meiyo : Iv got in to PvP alot more at 80 so i was looking Serious guild so i could enjoy PvP more =D

-Anything else you might want to share with us? I play my Alt, Shangsung alot so if im not on lummy ill be on that
Back to top Go down
Foxzone
Officer
Foxzone

Lummy, Feral/resto drood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lummy, Feral/resto drood   Lummy, Feral/resto drood I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:51 am

Hi Lummy.

Good to see another apply, contact me in-game Smile

Kind regards, Foxzone.
Back to top Go down

Lummy, Feral/resto drood
Page 1 of 1