[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]

New start, new ppl, new PvP, join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yimo - gnome DK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yimo

Yimo - gnome DK Empty
PostSubject: Yimo - gnome DK   Yimo - gnome DK I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:25 am

-Character's name: Yimo

-Class : DK

-Race : Gnome

-Talent spec: Currently 51/13/7 pve specc to get a basic set so I can do some what decent dps in bgs. Ofc this will change for pvp later on.

-Link to Armory profile. (Please add explanations if necessary) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Yimo

My hunter: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kil%27jaeden&n=Beechwood

-What is your Resilience? : Currently sitting on 177 resilience, still will change rapidly.

-Do you have reasonable gear for any other specs than your present one?: Besides my dps/pvp set I dont really have any intrests in tanking and therefor no tanking set.

-Nationality : Belgian

-Do you understand/speak english fluently? : yus

-Do you have a stable connection? : rock solid

-Do you have Ventrilo? : yus

-What are your usual playing hours (CET)? : 7/8 pm till 1&/12 pm on weekdays, all day on sunday and monday since I work on saturday I have the day off on monday.

-Previous PvP Experience( What is your highest Arena rating?, Lifetime kills?) : On my hunter on the pvp US kil jaeden server I was a year active in overpowered. Did a lot of premades with those guys, know the drill. In terms of arena rating I only did arena to get the axe. Allthough I was intrested in getting a higher rating but due to teampartners that wasnt really possible due to lack of dedication and time.

-Guild History (Only major guilds, and why you left) :
- started raiding on my warrior short after beta with Dawnblade, a guild formed on QT. Left because I didnt had the time to play.
- came back when TBC came out and leveled my warrior to 70, unguilded.
- short after I dinged I leveled a mage draenai called yimozako and with him I joined Noble Elite Guard. Deathofdan was GM back then and because of the bad results of NEG, it disbanded. However Deathofdan took the most dedicated and best players with him, including myself, to start and new guild called Risen Phoenix. I was promoted to class officer and officer in general. Started with SSC and TK then moved on to MH and BT and cleared it all several times. After Illidan was killed I moved to Canada for a year due to working commitments which are now not applicable anymore. During my time in Canada I leveled my hunter and the sole intention was to pvp, I had lost my intrest in pve because I had seen it all. And allthough I had no intrests in pvp at all before it now was the only real joy for me in the game and something I could really put dedication in. I came back from Canada and ofc had to leave my hunter there but I started leveling a gnome DK which as of today is my main.

-Reasons for wanting to join Meiyo : Main reason is because by my knowledge Meiyo is the only real pvp guild on QT and because I have no intrests in pve anymore. This is why I want to join Meiyo, because it is a guild with the sole intrest to pvp. Like I do.
Back to top Go down
Foxzone
Officer
Foxzone

Yimo - gnome DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo - gnome DK   Yimo - gnome DK I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:31 am

<P>Nice Yimo. </P>
<P>Invíro will help you further.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Kind regards, Foxzone.</P>
Back to top Go down
youcantseeme

youcantseeme

Yimo - gnome DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo - gnome DK   Yimo - gnome DK I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:36 am

OMG its yimo! hai yimo, its kayse/dratoo we used to raid together in Risen Phoenix, dont know if you remeber anyway. My love of pvp never faded since i left that guild and im now the CL of a pvp this guild. Either way its great to see you back man. Missed you when you went to Canada Sad

GL with the app, you definately have my vote!
Back to top Go down
bigfatnoob
Officer

Yimo - gnome DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo - gnome DK   Yimo - gnome DK I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:50 am

Although his resil is low, he taught me all i know about mage in pve, and from there i learnt and became the mage i am today, ilu yimo! you have my vote.
Back to top Go down
inviro

inviro

Yimo - gnome DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo - gnome DK   Yimo - gnome DK I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:54 am

whenever you reach 400 resi you can contact me in game.

regards, invíro
Back to top Go down
Yimo

Yimo - gnome DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo - gnome DK   Yimo - gnome DK I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:04 pm

Will do

/Yimo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yimo - gnome DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yimo - gnome DK   Yimo - gnome DK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yimo - gnome DK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas] :: Recruitment (Apply here)-
Jump to: