[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]

New start, new ppl, new PvP, join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kelzuthil

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:17 am

-Character's name: Kelzuthil

-Class : Warrior

-Race : Night Elf

-Talent spec: Arms (58/19/0) (open for new spec ideas)

-Link to Armory profile. (Please add explanations if necessary) :http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Kelzuthil

-What is your Resilience? : 520

-Do you have reasonable gear for any other specs than your present one?: No, i dont have any gear for tank spec, and no really god gear for pve gear

-Nationality : Danish, but i have lived abroad most my life.

-Do you understand/speak english fluently? : Yes

-Do you have a stable connection? : Yes

-Do you have Ventrilo? : Yes

-What are your usual playing hours (CET)? : hmmm, from about 3 pm till 10 pm and weekends the same or maybe later.

-Previous PvP Experience( What is your highest Arena rating?, Lifetime kills?) : At lvl 70 i did alot of PvP had a top rating of 1700 and my lifetime kills are 11116

-Guild History (Only major guilds, and why you left) : I have been part of a number of guilds, but the biggest one has pro berly been Underworld. I have done alot of PvE at lvl 70 had teir 7 equivilant gear. i left resently so that i would have more time to PvP

-Reasons for wanting to join Meiyo : I love to PvP and I also want to get better gear and make friends in the process.

-Anything else you might want to share with us? Well my gear might be mostly blue at the minute but i am actively working towards, getting full pvp epics. I am also a very sociable person.
Back to top Go down
Doriath (GM)
Admin
Doriath (GM)

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:48 am

Hey there Wink sounds like a nice pvper, got the resi aswell thats needed, but idd we would like to see improving your gear Smile

You have my vote Wink

Officers ???? what ya think
Back to top Go down
https://meiyo.forumotion.net
Mvickark
Officer

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Nice and good player   Guild Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:48 pm

Ive been playing with kelz since lvl 70 on and off but from my exp with him he is a very good pvp'er and pve'er Smile

He has my vote!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Application
Page 1 of 1