[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]

New start, new ppl, new PvP, join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the mighty Backbreaker.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemingway

Return of the mighty Backbreaker. Empty
PostSubject: Return of the mighty Backbreaker.   Return of the mighty Backbreaker. I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:41 am

If I were to introduce myself as Backbreaker - The Hunter, some veteran members of Meiyo should remember me.
If not - they are lying bastards repressing my might...

I joined Meiyo when Hwangson was leader, and when Odium was still online to have his bacon saved by my scatter shots in WSG.
If you are still using the japaneese Guild Ranks - I am the one who whipped those together.

23 of december -08 I left Meiyo, aswell as the entire WoW.
For personal reasons.

I can't remember if you and I ever met, Dustinos.
But perhaps there are still people in the guild that can confirm what I have written.

I have returned to the game, and would like to ask if there is any place for me.
PvE has never been anything I enjoyed.
But although I'm not an Arena virtous (never found a suitable partner that is willing to learn together with me.) I do know how to perform in BGs.
And I would ask to join once more.

Since I returned last week WoW has been like a game of Solitare...
PUGing BGs and basically keeping to myself.
Beeing invited to Meiyo would improve my gaming experience immensely.

Although I do not have the gear at the moment - I do think that my history in the Guild should compensate.

Best regards
Yetta, the artist formerly known as Backbreaker...

- - -

Character's name: Yetta

Class: Rogue

Race: Human

Talent spec: 41/5/25 (But I use 27/0/44 in BGs. I like to mess around Field of Strife with Shadowstep...)

Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Yetta

Resilience: Currently 471, but improving. Update - I now have 508 Resili.

Do you have reasonable gear for any other specs than your present one?: Rogue gear is rogue gear? I assume noone will ask me to tank.

Do you understand/speak english fluently?: There is no language barrier. From my side.

Do you have a stable connection? : The connection is stable, it's my fuse thats is unreliable.

Do you have Ventrilo? : If it's a requirement - yes.

What are your usual playing hours (CET)? : Im playing right now, where are you?

Anything else you might want to share with us: My girlfriend wears E-cups but has the body of an A-cup girl. So you will have to realise that WoW, and the Handsome studs in Meyio will always come second.

Last edited by Hemingway on Sun May 10, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mvickark
Officer

PostSubject: Seems Ok to me.   Return of the mighty Backbreaker. I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:27 pm

Well reading your apply i can see you are very experienced and seem to know alot about your class.
even though you are lacking all the requirments as in the arena and the resi i would personally say yes.
Back to top Go down
Doriath (GM)
Admin
Doriath (GM)

PostSubject: Re: Return of the mighty Backbreaker.   Return of the mighty Backbreaker. I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:16 pm

Hey there Backbreaker, im honored to see an old Meiyo member comes back again ^^ no we have never met before, since i was new to the server when Meiyo was close to its end. As you might have read or heard, i took the name "Meiyo" again and made a pvp guild ^^ We want to try to get something simular to the old meiyo back, and since you are one of the oldest members i can reconsider the requirements in your position. Would be nice if you can help us get the old image back Wink

Accepted!! just /w one of our officers ingame, wanna see if you still know how to play the rogue Razz let me see a duel against our rogue CL Necrolis (Gwayloom) Wink

Cheers,

Dustinos
Back to top Go down
https://meiyo.forumotion.net
Arshad
Officer
Arshad

PostSubject: Re: Return of the mighty Backbreaker.   Return of the mighty Backbreaker. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:32 am

Backbreaker!

Nice to see you back mate and nice to have you back Wink

Greets,
Arshad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the mighty Backbreaker.   Return of the mighty Backbreaker. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the mighty Backbreaker.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas] :: Recruitment (Apply here)-
Jump to: