[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]

New start, new ppl, new PvP, join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epicloss - Retridin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epicloss

Epicloss - Retridin Empty
PostSubject: Epicloss - Retridin   Epicloss - Retridin I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:08 am

-Character's name: Epicloss

-Class : Paladin

-Race : Human

-Talent spec: 0/19/52

-Link to Armory profile. (Please add explanations if necessary) : Armoury link (i bet ya armoury's down Razz)

-What is your Resilience? : 747

-Do you have reasonable gear for any other specs than your present one?: Yup, got a good enough holy pvp set and i got sum pretty nice holy pve gear, about naxx 25 standard methinks

-Nationality : English

-Do you understand/speak english fluently? : lolwhut

-Do you have a stable connection? : Yup

-Do you have Ventrilo? : Aye

-What are your usual playing hours (CET)? : bout 4pm-1am and 24/7 on weekends Razz

-Previous PvP Experience( What is your highest Arena rating?, Lifetime kills?) : Did abit of war/drood in TBC but never bothered with it really. Highest this season is bout 1700 so far. 15/16k HK's if u add up pally and warrior but only rlly play pally nowadays

-Guild History (Only major guilds, and why you left) : No pvp ones, been in TOoA and Underworld who are both doing pretty well atm

-Reasons for wanting to join Meiyo : PvE bores me atm. Know a few people in the guild and occasionally come along to the pre's. And every1 knows meiyo is the only decent pvp guild on the server Razz

-Anything else you might want to share with us? Up for pre's, boosting, bitta pve, even roleplaying if others are xD
Back to top Go down
Mvickark
Officer

PostSubject: Yes from me :p   Epicloss - Retridin I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:12 am

Looking at the application i think its a yes from me Smile

He is a very percistant player!

Mv
Back to top Go down
Doriath (GM)
Admin
Doriath (GM)

PostSubject: Re: Epicloss - Retridin   Epicloss - Retridin I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:48 am

Hehe just talked to you ingame if you might be looking for a pvp guild Razz coinsidence, anyways you have my vote Razz

Accepted

Greetings,

Dustinos
Back to top Go down
https://meiyo.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epicloss - Retridin   Epicloss - Retridin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epicloss - Retridin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum