[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]

New start, new ppl, new PvP, join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogilia Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ananae

Rogilia Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Rogilia Rogue   Rogilia Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:27 am

-Character's name:Rogilia

-Class : Rogue
-Race :Night Elf

-Talent spec: 12/7/52

-Link to Armory profile. (Please add explanations if necessary) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Rogilia

-What is your Resilience? : 667

-Do you have reasonable gear for any other specs than your present one?: No, just pvp gear

-Nationality : Greek

-Do you understand/speak english fluently? : Yes

-Do you have a stable connection? : Of course

-Do you have Ventrilo? : Yes and other chats as well

-What are your usual playing hours (CET)? : Mostly Saturdays and Sundays afternoon but also when I have time in the evenings on week days
-Previous PvP Experience( What is your highest Arena rating?, Lifetime kills?) : 1950rating on s4 2vs2 and 33321 kills

-Guild History (Only major guilds, and why you left) :I left to join a pvp guild.

-Reasons for wanting to join Meiyo : Highly respected pvp guild and also want to meet new people and improve my skills

-Anything else you might want to share with us?
Back to top Go down
youcantseeme

youcantseeme

Rogilia Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogilia Rogue   Rogilia Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:04 am

Hey rogilia, thanks for application.

You firt all the requirments and stuff but im just abit worried that you say you have been 1950 and remember you being 1950 before. So im just wondering whats up with rating now? Is it just your not putting the effort in? or is it your partner? or what? just wondering is all. As i remeber you being quiet a good rogue

Let me know
whisper in game will do Wink

Ycsm

DECLINED till further notice
Back to top Go down

Rogilia Rogue
Page 1 of 1