[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]

New start, new ppl, new PvP, join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogilia - Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jorog

Rogilia - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Rogilia - Rogue   Rogilia - Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:12 am

-Character's name: Rogilia

-Class : Rogue

-Race : Night Elf

-Talent spec: 41/5/25

-Link to Armory profile. (Please add explanations if necessary) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Rogilia

-What is your Resilience? : 667

-Do you have reasonable gear for any other specs than your present one?: Well Ive got some PvE gear that I use with combat spec when I do raids with pugs like VoA, Naxx etc.

-Nationality : Greek

-Do you understand/speak english fluently? : Yes ofc

-Do you have a stable connection? : Yes

-Do you have Ventrilo? : Yes and skype as well

-What are your usual playing hours (CET)? : Well at the moment till summer its 5:30 serv. time to 8:15 server time. Maybe sometimes noon or morning

-Previous PvP Experience( What is your highest Arena rating?, Lifetime kills?) : Highest arena rating so far is 1940 at s4. Lifetime kills 39269

-Guild History (Only major guilds, and why you left) : Greek Myrmidons. Well I wanted to enter a good PvP guild

-Reasons for wanting to join Meiyo : I have friends in the guild and this is one of the best PvP guilds. Furthermore, I would like to meet new people and get some new ideas regarding PvP

-Anything else you might want to share with us? I love spaghetti Smile
Back to top Go down
Foxzone
Officer
Foxzone

Rogilia - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogilia - Rogue   Rogilia - Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:58 am

Accepted partner Razz!

-Fox
Back to top Go down

Rogilia - Rogue
Page 1 of 1