[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]

New start, new ppl, new PvP, join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dwarcake Paladin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwarcake

Dwarcake Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Dwarcake Paladin   Dwarcake Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:19 pm

-Character's name: Dwarcake

-Class : Paladin

-Race : Human

-Talent spec: Holy - 53/18/0

-Link to Armory profile. (Please add explanations if necessary) : Armory link

-What is your Resilience? : 410

-Do you have reasonable gear for any other specs than your present one?: Just respecced to holy, before I was retribution. Tho my holy gear > retri gear. retri gear is not really good..

-Nationality : Belgian

-Do you understand/speak english fluently? : Aye

-Do you have a stable connection? : Aye

-Do you have Ventrilo? : Aye, as well as Skype, Xfire, TeamSpeak

-What are your usual playing hours (CET)? : 18.30 - 22.00h GMT +1 think it's the same as CET

-Previous PvP Experience( What is your highest Arena rating?, Lifetime kills?) : Never done arena before, except now, with Míssa. Just doing it to get some experience and gear up, afterwards going for real Wink. Doing alot of Sota and Wg to get honor/marks so I can get better armor.

-Guild History (Only major guilds, and why you left) : No big guilds tbh

-Reasons for wanting to join Meiyo : I really like PvPing and doing it alone, sucks. Looking for people to have fun with and to do some PvP with Smile

-Anything else you might want to share with us? I'm always in for a chat, just add me. If ya need help, just ask, i'll try to help ya out Wink Gl Hf All

Greetz From Belgium
Back to top Go down
inviro

inviro

Dwarcake Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarcake Paladin   Dwarcake Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Since you need an arena team of at least 1700 rating or more,You are not able to join at this time, i have to disapoint you for now, Please apply when you Fit our Req.

regards, invíro
Back to top Go down
youcantseeme

youcantseeme

Dwarcake Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarcake Paladin   Dwarcake Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:13 pm

Not trying to be mean here but this guy plays HPally DK and is below 1500? what the jesus?
Back to top Go down
Juge

Juge

Dwarcake Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarcake Paladin   Dwarcake Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:44 am

Hai,

Im sry but as all the others said you dont meet our req's yet
Feel free to make an apply again when you hit 1700 rating and got some better gear Wink

/juge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dwarcake Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarcake Paladin   Dwarcake Paladin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dwarcake Paladin
Page 1 of 1