[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]

New start, new ppl, new PvP, join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agnor - Holy paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agnor

Agnor - Holy paladin Empty
PostSubject: Agnor - Holy paladin   Agnor - Holy paladin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:28 am

-Character's name: Agnor

-Class : Paladin

-Race : Dwarf

-Talent spec: Holy/ret 37/0/34

-Link to Armory profile. (Please add explanations if necessary) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Agnor

-What is your Resilience? : 693

-Do you have reasonable gear for any other specs than your present one?: got a full retri and prot gear.. no pvp gear for it tho and they both kinda suck =)

-Nationality : Icelandic

-Do you understand/speak english fluently? : yes

-Do you have a stable connection? : yes

-Do you have Ventrilo? : yup

-What are your usual playing hours (CET)? : pretty random, but i play much and i show up for events.

-Previous PvP Experience( What is your highest Arena rating?, Lifetime kills?) : around 1700 is season 1 or 2... 13823 hk's

-Guild History (Only major guilds, and why you left) : Vice, was a class leader there before it got bigger, i left because i wanted to raid more. Underworld, took a break for a month and was kicked.

-Reasons for wanting to join Meiyo : I love pvp'ing and i think in Meiyo i could get into some more serious arena teams and some fun premades

-Anything else you might want to share with us? Hmm not really.. hope i get in ^^
Back to top Go down
Foxzone
Officer
Foxzone

PostSubject: Re: Agnor - Holy paladin   Agnor - Holy paladin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:52 am

Haai, seems kewl you got my vote !

-Foxzone
Back to top Go down
Juge

Juge

PostSubject: Re: Agnor - Holy paladin   Agnor - Holy paladin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:59 am

Hai,

Ye seems ok but i was wondering whats your highest rating this season? Surprised

/juge
Back to top Go down
Agnor

PostSubject: Re: Agnor - Holy paladin   Agnor - Holy paladin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:14 am

1650 with my hunter friend, have not been focusing very much on arena and he can be pretty inactive but ye,. 1650. Then i took a break and he left the team, we made another one when i came back and we're at around 1550 rating.. but we're not doing being very serious, dont use vent or anything to talk and we dont talk alot about tactics. (which is partly why I'd like to join, to be more pro and play with people that are willing to spend time working on getting better Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agnor - Holy paladin   Agnor - Holy paladin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agnor - Holy paladin
Page 1 of 1