[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]

New start, new ppl, new PvP, join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaizor - Ret/Holy paladin, Ret mainly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
georgep

Kaizor - Ret/Holy paladin, Ret mainly Empty
PostSubject: Kaizor - Ret/Holy paladin, Ret mainly   Kaizor - Ret/Holy paladin, Ret mainly I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:40 pm

-Character's name: Kaizor (accent over o)

-Class :Paladin

-Race : Dwarf

-Talent spec: Retribution

-Link to Armory profile. (Please add explanations if necessary) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel'Thalas&n=Kaizór might be in my holy gear, if so just pm me in game or summin please

-What is your Resilience? : 408 atm, going up alot on wednesday

-Do you have reasonable gear for any other specs than your present one?:
i have better gear as holy, but i have gone off holy, i think its bout 550 resil in holy pvp, also got ret PvE and holy PvE

-Nationality : English

-Do you understand/speak english fluently? : Yes

-Do you have a stable connection? :Yes

-Do you have Ventrilo? : Yes

-What are your usual playing hours (CET)? :very hard to say cos i play random hours, atm im in gcse exams for next 2 weeks, once im dun ill have 3 months hols and be on a lot

-Previous PvP Experience( What is your highest Arena rating?, Lifetime kills?) : highest rating was 1800 at lvl 70 as holy, lifetime kills 9222 and always rising, dont know what else to be fair, just say if u need any more.

-Guild History (Only major guilds, and why you left) : Been on this server for about 3 weeks now as i heard PvP is better here, i joined <Iris> for PvE then realise my true calling in arena as , well i kill people rly fast , alot of burt dmg. i can list previous guilds on Anachronos but theyre PvE guilds.

-Reasons for wanting to join Meiyo : Well in the 3 weeks ive been here i can tell Meiyo is the dominant PvP guild on the server, also you all seem very helpful and nice, ive asked a coupla of players about gear, enchants and gemming and all have replied kindly. Even when i first joined the server i asked which PvE guilds are best and a certain mage named Foxzone popped up with a detailed explanation of guilds^^.

-Anything else you might want to share with us?
I know my rating at the time isnt very high, mainly because my partner slows me down alot, (dies fast etc.) but im extremely active and very willing to get a high rating team, many of u have probably seen me constantly asking in trade for 2v2 partner, i want to join meiyo as a friendly player, and i think having the name meiyo under mine will encourage people to see im not some PvE noob lf some fun as i take it very seriously now, also considering trying the arena tournament next time around,when i have had more practise at high end PvE
Back to top Go down
Doriath (GM)
Admin
Doriath (GM)

Kaizor - Ret/Holy paladin, Ret mainly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaizor - Ret/Holy paladin, Ret mainly   Kaizor - Ret/Holy paladin, Ret mainly I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:44 pm

hey there, you seem to be a very nice player from your application, tho we have a requirement of 1700 rating, tho worth a talk at 1500 rating ^^

Plz contact me again when you reach the 1500 Wink

Greetings,

Dustinos
Back to top Go down
https://meiyo.forumotion.net

Kaizor - Ret/Holy paladin, Ret mainly
Page 1 of 1