[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]

New start, new ppl, new PvP, join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kanol - Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanol

Kanol - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Kanol - Mage   Kanol - Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:14 pm

-Character's name: Kanol

-Class : Mage

-Race : Gnome!

-Talent spec: 20/0/51

-Link to Armory profile. (Please add explanations if necessary) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel'Thalas&n=Kanol

-What is your Resilience? : 266

-Do you have reasonable gear for any other specs than your present one?: Good raid gear... I have been raiding since i got Wotlk but i have decided that in fact it's really boring and my heart lies with pvp Smile

-Nationality : English

-Do you understand/speak english fluently? : yea:p

-Do you have a stable connection? : yep

-Do you have Ventrilo? : yes

-What are your usual playing hours (CET)? : depends, but most evening and weekends!

-Previous PvP Experience( What is your highest Arena rating?, Lifetime kills?) : nearly 2.1k in 2v2 in BC. 20502!

-Guild History (Only major guilds, and why you left) : Underworld: hated raiding! no offence to anyone Razz

-Reasons for wanting to join Meiyo : Best pvp guild on server and know some really nice people here ive played with in the past!

-Anything else you might want to share with us? Bigfatnoob is cool (brownie points!!)... also im gearing up quickly after my pve days:) and i have duelist rank... outdated but meh :p
Back to top Go down
bigfatnoob
Officer

Kanol - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanol - Mage   Kanol - Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:13 pm

Hey there, Mage CL here.

Nice application but we do require 400 resilience and 1700 rating in atleast one bracket at the moment, get back to me when your stats lie in these perameters.
Back to top Go down

Kanol - Mage
Page 1 of 1