[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]

New start, new ppl, new PvP, join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thorke (Mage) wants to join - 558 resilience (so far...)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorke

Thorke (Mage) wants to join - 558 resilience (so far...) Empty
PostSubject: Thorke (Mage) wants to join - 558 resilience (so far...)   Thorke (Mage) wants to join - 558 resilience (so far...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Hi there,

Here's my application:

-Character's name: Thorke

-Class : Mage

-Race : Gnome

-Talent spec: Arcane (2 points in fire for less CD on fire blast)

-Link to Armory profile. (Please add explanations if necessary) :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Thorke
- Not sure if my savage gladiator's robe is updated already; also still obviously working on gear

-What is your Resilience? : 558

-Do you have reasonable gear for any other specs than your present one?: Yeah, most of my gear is pvp oriented and mage is always a mage (nuke, nuke, nuke Wink)

-Nationality :Polish

-Do you understand/speak english fluently? :Yes, both Wink

-Do you have a stable connection? :Yes

-Do you have Ventrilo? :No

-What are your usual playing hours (CET)? :Mostly every evening plus at night. Varies during the day but usually between 12 and 4pm

-Previous PvP Experience( What is your highest Arena rating?, Lifetime kills?) :7281 honorable kills. I never had an arena team as I want some better gear before starting (to encourage better partners)

-Guild History (Only major guilds, and why you left) :I was in Saints for a while - not really a major major guild. Joined them with some friends to do heroics for pvp items - i want to leave as I need to join a pvp guild now.

-Reasons for wanting to join Meiyo :Meiyo seems like an organised pvp guild and there aren't many of them around. Also, I want to start an arena team soon and want to look for experienced partners within the guild.

-Anything else you might want to share with us? One thing maybe - Frost doesn't have to be the best pvp spec for mages... Wink I'll prove it.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Doriath (GM)
Admin
Doriath (GM)

PostSubject: Re: Thorke (Mage) wants to join - 558 resilience (so far...)   Thorke (Mage) wants to join - 558 resilience (so far...) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:20 am

Hey Thorke, you seem to be a nice player, uhm you got everything thats needed to join the guild, tho i would like you to download Ventrilo (We use that alot).

Biggie what do you think ? Got my vote

Cheers,

Dustinos
Back to top Go down
https://meiyo.forumotion.net
Thorke

PostSubject: ventrilo   Thorke (Mage) wants to join - 558 resilience (so far...) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:16 am

Hi Mate,

I will download Ventrilo then and reply back to you.

See you soon.
Back to top Go down
bigfatnoob
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Thorke (Mage) wants to join - 558 resilience (so far...)   Thorke (Mage) wants to join - 558 resilience (so far...) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:15 pm

As long as you get ventrillo you have my vote Smile
Back to top Go down
Thorke

PostSubject: got it   Thorke (Mage) wants to join - 558 resilience (so far...) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Hey again,

Got Ventrilo today and therefore waiting for invite. ;

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorke (Mage) wants to join - 558 resilience (so far...)   Thorke (Mage) wants to join - 558 resilience (so far...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thorke (Mage) wants to join - 558 resilience (so far...)
Page 1 of 1