[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Meiyo - Quel'Thalas]

New start, new ppl, new PvP, join us today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application for "stilgoe"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stilgoe

application for "stilgoe" Empty
PostSubject: application for "stilgoe"   application for "stilgoe" I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:50 pm

-Character's name: stilgoe

-Class : palladin

-Race : draenei

-Talent spec: retribution

-Link to Armory profile. (Please add explanations if necessary) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Stilgoe

-What is your Resilience? : 720

-Do you have reasonable gear for any other specs than your present one?: i got healers deadly chest

-Nationality : english

-Do you understand/speak english fluently? : yes

-Do you have a stable connection? : yes

-Do you have Ventrilo? : yes

-What are your usual playing hours (CET)? : any time weekends and odd houres through the week

-Previous PvP Experience( What is your highest Arena rating?, Lifetime kills?) : 10k kills and my 80 arena rating is 280 (5wins 5losses) my lock who im with is never online)

-Guild History (Only major guilds, and why you left) : Eos n Erebos gave up on raiding prefered PVP and wanted to join Meiyo

-Reasons for wanting to join Meiyo : sounds realy good and want to improve my honour and arena
Back to top Go down
Doriath (GM)
Admin
Doriath (GM)

PostSubject: Re: application for "stilgoe"   application for "stilgoe" I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Hey there Stilgoe, atm you really lack the 1700 requirement for Meiyo, i will recommand to try get atleast 1500 rating and get in contact again.

Hope to see you around in the future

Greetings,

Dustinos

Last edited by Dustinos (GM) on Sat May 09, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://meiyo.forumotion.net
stilgoe

PostSubject: Re: application for "stilgoe"   application for "stilgoe" I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:58 am

kk
thnx a lot 4 your time anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for "stilgoe"   application for "stilgoe" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application for "stilgoe"
Page 1 of 1